If you love games of skill, this wooden number toss set by Randy Travis Machinery is a great party game. Gather all your mates and see who can knock down just the right combination of pins to win the game.
It’s a great outdoor gameor you can play inside in your rumpus room, provided you remove all breakables from the play area. Here’s how to play:
Number Toss Rules
1. If there are more than two players, divide the players into two teams. Set up the pins in an upright position. Make a line about three to four metres behind the pins, depending on age and skill level.
2. Have the first player toss the throwing stick and count their score. Scoring goes thus: If a player knocks over only one pin, their score is the number on the pin. If they knock over more than one pin, their score is the number of pins they knock down (not the total of the numbers on the pins). If a pin leans on the throwing stick or another stick but is not completely knocked down, the player’s score is zero.
3. After the first player counts their score, have them set the pins back up into a standing position.
4. Then the next player takes their turn.
5. The first player to score exactly 50 points wins. If they accumulate over 50 points, set their score back to 25 points and continue the game.
6. If a player misses all the pins three times in a row, they’re out of the game.
Features and specifications:
- Material: Pine timber
- Colour: Natural wood with black tops and trim, rope
- Contents: Carrying case with rope handle, throwing stick, 12 numbered pins
- A great game to test players’ skills and strategy
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.