Terms and conditions
Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the meanings set out below:
- ACL means the Australian Consumer Law which is contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth).
- Amount Payable means at any time all amounts payable to kidspretendtoys , whether or not those amounts have become due for payment under these Terms and Conditions, in connection with the Goods or the Contract, including without limitation any invoiced amounts, interest, fees, costs or expenses.
- Contract means the Terms and for a Purchase Order, the relevant Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- Customer means the customer specified in the Purchase order, the person placing the Order or on whose behalf the Order is placed with kidspretendtoys .
- kidspretendtoys means kidspretendtoys with ABN 32 261 654 431.
- Goods means any goods, products, services or materials supplied or to be supplied by kidspretendtoys at any time and from time to time, including without limitation any goods specified in a Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement or invoice.
- GST means any goods and services tax imposed on the Supply pursuant to the GST Law.
- GST Law means A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) ACT 1999(Cth).
- PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009(Cth).
- Purchase Order means an order or offer to purchase Goods.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement is defined under clause 2.1(a).
- Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document, as modified or amended in relation to particular Purchase Order.
2.BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1 Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement and Terms and Conditions
- A Purchase Order or an offer to purchase can be made by the Customer form to tome, however the Purchase Order shall be deemed accepted when the Customer receive and acknowledgement of the Order from kidspretendtoys or delivery of the relevant Goods, whichever first occurs (“Purchase Order Acknowledgement”).
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every Purchase Order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by kidspretendtoys .
- The Customer acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions constitute a security agreement and that kidspretendtoys may register a financing statement in respect of the security interests provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting a Purchase Order to the Company, the Customer hereby agrees and acknowledges that it accepts and rectifies the Terms and Condition Apply and are being binding on the Customer.
- The Contract shall comprise of the following documents, in order of precedence:
- Purchase Order and Purchase Order Acknowledgements;
- These Terms and Conditions;
- Any other document which is attached to, or incorporated by reference in, the Purchase Order or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between kidspretendtoys and the Customer with respect to the Purchase Order. Any and all prior negotiations, proposals, previous dealings, correspondence, trade custom and/or trade usage are superseded by and will not affect the interpretation of the Contract.
- If at any time in relation to a Purchase Order, the Customer Provides, refers to, submits or otherwise uses terms and conditions other than the Terms and Conditions, such terms and conditions will not form part of or be incorporated into the Contract.
3.CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
3.1 kidspretendtoys offers 14-day Change of Mind Policy.
- We only accept change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered
- For COM product has to be in original packaging.
- Please send an email including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation of why they would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- We will notify as to whether or not we require the product to be returned to us. Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation – credit will not be given in this case.
- If we require the product to be returned to us, we will provide a return post label in most cases. We will not refund postage if the customer does not use our return label.
- If return label provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If return label NOT provided to you, we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If customers change their mind before the item is received and require the action of RTS (Return to Sender), we will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
3.2 In case of Return of the product or products, in any circumstances, It is mandatory to be securely packed back to original packing or close to Orignal Packaging by the customer to avoid delay / Non-acceptance of return parcel by the courier companies as well as to avoid any further damages to the product or products while in transit.